Friday, January 15, 2010

A New Beginning, A New Year

Well, here's hoping everyone has had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Mine was the pits. No, really, it was. I had a 4 day weekend for Christmas and we were supposed to spend it at Disney World in Florida. Can't you see it? Magic Kingdom on Christmas day? Beautiful, ahhhh. But then reality crept in or rather came in like Hurricane Katrina did. We purchased a used mobile home and of course we had to do some remodelling. Nothing major, but enough that we couldn't leave for the weekend. Major Bummer!!! But...thank you, Lord, for a roof over my head.

Now, for the New Year......My hubby had to leave on December 30th and I was by myself in the trailer having to paint and paint and oh, did I say, PAINT. I painted just about every afternoon after I got off of work, sometimes until 10 and 11 o'clock at night.

Well, finally, he gets home after his 2 week hitch and I have a 3 day weekend. Whoopeeeeee!!!! Ya think!! Oh, No....We can't go anywhere this weekend, either!!!!!! We have to put down laminate floor throughout the trailer......ARGHHHH!!!! Again, thank you, Lord, for a roof over my head and for a husband that actually cares about the house that we live in.

Well, I think I've ranted just about enough for one day. Thanks for "listening". I hope you all have a blessed day. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment