Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Getting my creative juices flowing

This past weekend, I went to Texas to visit a longtime friend and her family. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. While I was there, I learned how to make a no sew shopping cart cover. They are the cutest things I've ever seen. So, long story short, when I got home I immediately (as soon as the storm let up) went to Walmart and purchased some fleece and elastic. It took me about 4 hours to complete it, but complete it I did. It turned out good for my very 1st one. I'll have to take some pics of it and upload them in the next few days. Anyway, being around them and seeing all the creative things that each of the girls was doing has really jumpstarted my creative juices. I can't wait to dust off my sewing maching and get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment